Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Big Dreams Begin With Small Steps


Now I'm feeling some regrets for not joining this year's Big Brother Big Sister Outreach Project in Oriental Mindoro. But even if I  signed up, I still wouldn't be able to go because I fell sick the weekend of the climb. The photo here was taken last year when the outreach was held in Marinduque. Joining causes like this provides the volunteers with a very rewarding experience as they do not only get to commune with nature, they also get to help keep children in school by bringing them supplies that they would be needing for the upcoming school year. Knowing that there are big brothers and big sisters willing to extend a helping hand, the parents of these poor children will not be discouraged to send them to school. I hope I find the time to join again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment